Friday 11 May 2012

Welcome

Hi, My name is Kareen Bankale

I am a recent graduate of Westminster University, who studied a BA in Contemporary Media Practice.Through this course I was able to explore all aspects of media and now have combined knowledge in film, video, photography, digital media and theoretical debates.

I still enjoy all aspects and hopefully my work on this blog will show you a journey through my mind of creativity of  Fashion Photography, Photography, Moving Image and Animation.



Fashion Photography                                                                                                   


Roles
Programmes 
DOV                                      
Editor
Photographer
Producer                        
Final Cut                              
Photoshop
After Effects
Garage Band  


No comments:

Post a Comment